- Technical assistance – provision of technical engineering support. Experienced resources for short term or longer term engineering assistance supporting complex programmes.
- Bid Support – bid proposal preparation including bid management, preparation of technical, management, financial and commercial proposals. Specialist experience with ESA, UKSA, Innovate funding applications.
- Procurement Support – Technical or commercial support in procurement of products and services from the space sector.
- Strategic Advice – provision of professional, independent advice in development of commercial business model and business strategy.
- Access to Funding – Assistance in seeking funding opportunities in the space sector. Management, preparation and review of bids. Experts in ESA, UKSA and InnovateUK tender responses.
- Market Assessment – Space Industry focused market assessment including Supply chain analysis.
- Downstream Space Broker – Providing an independent value-add broker between those requiring space based services and those service providers and suppliers offering access to space based assets and data.
- Environmental Sustainability – advice to upstream and downstream businesses in terms of carbon impact and ways to reach net zero.
- Technical Assurance – Space Professionals can offer a range of technical experts to support technical assurance of major programmes. Focusing on larger government contracts, experts can provide independent assurance of services delivered through industry.
- Engagement with Academia supporting R&D activities
- Mentoring young talent entering the space sector